Friday, May 15, 2009

I have more fabric!

I'm really lucky... my mom loves beautiful fabric and textures and she loves to share! I went over to her house yesterday and she promptly says, "Before you forget, look through my stash of fabric and trims and see if there is anything you want!" She didn't have to tell me twice... off I went. Her sewing room is a fabric lovers dream. It's bright and full of fabric, buttons and trims. I pulled out a bunch of different things that I thought I could craft something wonderful with and loved my selection of goodies.




Here I am thinking, "Albums, Felties, and Frames, OH MY!" The wheels are spinning! Tomorrow is my "vacation day" away from the family. I plan to leave after lunch and spend the whole day crafting at my LSS. I plan to get a lot done! I'll post my projects on Sunday morning. Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. How come all of those scraps only looked like scraps when I had them???

    Can's wait to see what you do - I know I'll be jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!