Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fun Mail

Don't you just love it... getting fun mail? A package, a card, an invitation? I LOVE mail and I very rarely receive it. Mostly, I get crap mail, but yesterday I got fun mail. I ordered some super cute stuff from an Etsy shop. If you have shopped on Etsy, check it out here: www.Etsy.com
I opened my package and it was wrapped up in a way that I almost didn't want to open it!

How cute is that stuff? This girl that I ordered the stuff from is named Tessa Ann, and she has a shop on Etsy. She handmade these buttons and felt bird. It was love at first sight and I had to have them! Now, what to do with these cuties... first, they will sit on my desk so I can stare at them for a week or so! ;) Enjoy the day!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh, those are the cutest buttons! I ordered 2 sets of them! You have totally got me addicted to this lady! I will post on my blog once they get here! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't believe how creative some people are. This girl is almost as good as you! How will you ever part with these cute things?? So glad you didn't write on my gift tag for Mother's day. I will hoard it until just the right time to attach it to some lucky person's gift.

    I printed out the Mother's Day tribute. Love that insane picture of us!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!