Tuesday, May 26, 2009

41 Never looked so good...

Happy Birthday to my husband, Stephen. I'm pretty sure all your birthday wishes came true when you married me, then you got 3 more bonus wishes granted when we were blessed with our 3 beauties: Mac, Anna & Elan.

A few things Stephen has taught me:

Showers are overrated


Everything is more fun when beer is involved
Going fishing might put food on the table and tournaments might put money in the wallet

Cleaning the house is a waste of time... it's just going to get dirty again

His way of solving the overly abundant laundry in our house: buy a bigger hamper

Commercials on T.V. is the cue to switch to another channel to see what's going on

There is always a BRIGHTER side to situations
Less actually is more
Making a joke will always lighten a tense moment, and he never runs out of something to say

I love you honey, and all you're wonderful qualities too! You are my rock and I'm still your number one fan. You're a keeper, Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww...that is so sweet! You do have a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has to be my favorite entry yet. He really is one of the most positive people I have ever met. Nothing is ever that big a trauma to Stephen. I love his philosophy. What a great guy. You are lucky to have him (and he to have you and your 3 beautiful children).

    Hope he brings home a pocket full of money from the fishing trip. Regardless, I know he will get the very warmest of welcomes home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet Amanda! I love that you and Stephen found eachother cause you are SoulMates!!! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!