Friday, May 8, 2009

Creative Rut

I'm in a creative rut.
I am finding myself looking at my desk and just not knowing what to get in to. Plenty to do, but indecisive on what exactly to do. Do you ever feel like that?

I did focus long enough yesterday to create this layout. I love it, and Anna wants to hang it in her room. Notice the felt flower in the upper right corner? That's one that I made out of leftover scrap material- looking cute on this LO!


Enjoy, stay dry, and I hope you are feeling craftier than I am today!

*The rain is starting to bring me down... Stephen, you just may need to build that Ark after all.

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame Anna for wanting that cute page in her room. The colors are sure perfect.

    Can't wait to see what you do with the silhouettes (sp??)

    Hope you all didn't sink to China at the soccer field.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!