Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I have the best mom ever. Seriously, she is the best and other people wished they had my mom. She has a heart of gold, a colorful spirit and a genuine soul. She has a compassion and kindness in her that radiates. She is my soul mate, and I'm so glad I'm the only girl (I have 3 brothers)! We share secrets, ideas, clothes, recipes, laughs and hugs. She is the best shopping and lunch partner and a forever friend. When I grow up, I want to be just like my mom. Love you, mom. Happy Mother's Day.



1 comment:

  1. The only thing that made me stop crying after such a beautiful tribute was the goofy picture of us! This is absolutely the best ever Mother's Day gift. I'm not perfect, but I'm all you've got!

    What in the world would I do without you? We have so much fun together and you let me borrow your children. You share all of your good ideas with me and encourage me to do new things. I would rather be with you than anyone. We have so much in common. I am one lucky Mama! Thank you for being the best daughter (and mother) that any Mom could ask for.

    I Love YOU!!!!

    P.S. I can't believe I'm just now opening this email. I could have been basking in these wonderful compliments for 4 days!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!