Thursday, April 2, 2009

Welcome Spring!

I love spring... my birthday is in the spring, I got married in the spring, everything is fresh, new, and full of color. It's inspiring to see all the new buds and flowers popping up everywhere (no flowers in my yard, but you should see my mom's display of gorgeous tulips!) I do however have two flowering trees in my backyard that are stunning. This is my view out my kitchen and craft room; it's a Southern Magnolia (I think).

It's so pretty! We're supposed to get heavy rain tonight, so most of the big flowers will be gone by morning.
A craft for tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, your Magnolia is just gorgoues, They're not blooming here yet! Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!