Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!


Reduce-Reuse-Recycle! Happy Earth Day! I have been doing my part on "going green" by using my own bags, recycling, using hand-me-downs for the kids, etc. Besides all that, I LOVE the color GREEN! It's one of my favorites. This is a cluster of some of my great green items I had laying around. So fresh!

Here is a picture of Wrigley "recycling". He grabs wood off the log rack and uses it as rawhide. He looks so happy!

Here is a cool recycling tip for scrapbooking:

I reused a piece of pink tissue paper and covered this mini album in it with a glue stick. The embellishment is a felt flower from a shirt of Anna's that got too small. I just trimmed around the edges and glued it on. Lots of Anna's clothes have really cute embellishments on them and when she outgrows them, I cut them apart and reuse on her scrapbook pages. Woot!
What can you recycle and use in your albums, home decor, card making, etc.?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one that loves GREEN! It's one of my favorite colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!