Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

WISER... and maybe a smidge older...

That's what the darling card that my childhood friend, Megan sent to me said. And it's true!

It's my birthday today and I did exactly what I wanted: no laundry, no cooking, a short nap, a coffee break at Heine Bros., a few paper crafts, and a scrapbook layout started. I went to moms for an A+ dinner, plus I got some awesome gifts! A wicker basket for my old lady bike, a Vera wallet, a scrap GC, and a coffee GC! Really, does it get any better? To top it all off, my kids were good.



1 comment:

  1. Glad you got the card! I love this line of cards...so cute. Glad your day was dandy!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!