Sunday, April 19, 2009

Finished Layout's

Craft night with the girls on Friday was super fun! We had so much fun chatting, scrapping and eating. Seriously, there is nothing better than Wick's pizza. It's the BEST in Louisville! I didn't post anything yesterday because it was a gorgeous day... sunny and 75 degrees. The perfect day, except Anna had to go to the doctor and she has strep throat. She is the best little sick patient ever! She is so much better today. As promised, here are the LO's I finished at craft night:

If you are looking at the dates of these photos, you can laugh... one is a picture from Easter in 2007 and one is Anna's 18 month picture in 2005. Obviously, I do not scrap in chronological order. What fun would that be?! I like to reminisce!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!