Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Organizing leads to creating...


Today, I have had to put a halt on the crafting. My desk is in utter disarray and complete chaos! There are photos, paper, ribbons and embellishments in every corner. I tend to collect these items and just sit them on my desk because I like to look at them, but this is crazy... now I need to put them away so I can actually work on something. I am making progress... as a reward for my organizational efforts, I will scrap tonight or at least get some pages together to scrap.
Next in line for cleaning and organizing: the kids closets. [barf].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!