Friday, April 24, 2009

"Recycled" Page


Hello Friday! In honor of Earth Day, I made a LO using several recycled items...

I used crumpled pink tissue that I glued on to a plain piece of white, the green fabric is a leftover scrap from a quilt that I got from my mom's stash, and the fabric flowers are cut out from one of Anna's old t-shirts. The butterflies are punched from scrap paper as well. I think this turned out so cute and Anna loves it!

Have a great weekend, I hope you get some crafting in! I know I will... my fisherman is back!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Amanda, you are really doing great things with a little recycled pink tissue paper! So cute! love it!!! Keep inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of this!! thanks for sharing your talent with me! xo, karen

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!