Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Snow in April?

That's right, it snowed today. It's April and 39 degrees and snowing. Yuck. I'm so ready for spring...

Despite the snow flurries, I had a delightful day crafting with old friends (Janet and Elizabeth) and my mom. We had a yummy lunch, exchanged ideas and inspiration. I ended up making a few Easter cards out of an egg template and some scraps and got a couple layouts started.
I finally finished my "grand finally" entry for CK magazine. I'm only going to show you a peek of it! Hopefully it will get recognized and you can see all of it in the October issue! Woot!
The good weather is coming through tomorrow, so until then, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!