Friday, August 14, 2009

Vintage Girl Embellishment Swap

Howdy! The Scrap The Girls blog is having a "Vintage Girl Embellishment swap; These could be anything, flowers, stars, tags, hearts, circles. Anything you have handmade to embellish a scrapbook page. Only catch is it has to be vintage themed. By this I mean shabby looking. Think lace, soft pinks/creams/whites/bold colours mixed with pale neutrals, old book paper, distressed edges, brown inked, buttons, sewing, pearls. Anything vintage.
Size – No bigger than 3x3 inch.
"
If you are interested in participating, click here. Hurry! Sign ups end this Saturday, August 15!

2 comments:

  1. I just made those toppers with the cowgirl images I had you print. Too cute. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a picture of myself as a teenager???

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!