Friday, August 7, 2009

A is for Awesome!

A is also for Amanda. This is a letter I did to hang in my scrap room. I have been trying to collect several cool "A's" to hang in a cluster on my wall. I am submitting this project to the Die Cuts R Us blog for their first challenge: Monograms. Go check out the site! I also made a letter for Elans room in blue and brown. I used rub-ons on his and it turned out super cute! It's hanging in his room.

Supplies:
Craft letter from Michael's, paint (red, pink, lime), clear acrylic laquer, ribbon.

It's going to be pretty and hot today in Louisville, KY, so we are spending the day at the pool! Going to a crop tonight, so I will hopefully have lots to share over the weekend! Happy crafting, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Amanda,
    Thank you so much for participating in our challenge! I love your interpretation of a monogram. I wish I had a craft room of my own to hang something like this in.

    Claudia (DCRU)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute for words. I love this A and can't wait to see them one by one as you add to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too adorable!!! Love it Amanda!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at DCRU for our very first challenge:)
    Hugs
    Amber (DCRU DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, Thanks for joining us in our first challenge! Love your project; you certainly are a talented gal!
    Cara - DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!