Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh, Baby!

Two new babies have been born this week:
My bestest friend, Erin and her husband, Danny, welcomed their first child early Friday morning. They had a BOY and named him Daniel Reid. Such a sweet name, I love it!
Stephen's sister, Laura and her husband, Brandt, welcomed their second GIRL on Thursday. They named her Blake Jillane- I think... as of yesterday... they were having some name difficulties! :) Congratulations! I can't wait to meet, greet and hold!
And speaking of babies, I did some custom birth announcements for a good friend this week. This is her fourth little one and this is what we came up with:

I stamped all the polka dots in lime on white cardstock, then printed the announcement on vellum. The striped ribbon is from Michael's.

This is a picture of Max that I took to go under the vellum as part of the announcement:

Sweet as honey, huh? And tomorrow, I get to have craft time with some good friends at a Stampin' Up party! I'm really excited! But for now, I am off to bed... last night I stayed up way past my bed time working on a fab Halloween mini album that I will share tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby boy - he looks very robust. I'm so happy for Alicia and Jason.

    The birth announcement is ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!