Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer Memories

A friend, neighbor, and fellow blogger has tagged me to comment on some of my favorite memories. You can check out her blog A Place To Dwell for lots of awesome reads! Here goes:

Favorite Summer Movie – You may laugh at this, but I’d have to say "Dazed and Confused." Set in the summer of 1976, it focuses on a group of high school kids who are about to be seniors and some who are about to be freshmen. It’s hilarious. (I totally stole this from JMW and her blog. But I have the exact same movie memory and I remember seeing this flick with my closest friends while we were in high school... good times!)
Favorite Summer Cocktail – Absolute Mandarin Vodka with a splash of tonic and an orange wedge.
Favorite Summer Song – "American Girl" by Tom Petty
Favorite Summer Outfit – A sundress and cute flips!
Favorite Summer Reading – Novels by James Patterson- he always hooks me right in the beginning.
Favorite Summer Moment – Lazy days at the pool eating lunch poolside and our annual family trip to Hilton Head every summer in June.

What's your favorite summer memory? I make new ones every year!

1 comment:

  1. I love your list! One of my favorite memories this summer was of your summer party!! Thanks for that great memory of us singing karoke to "Tell me More" from Grease!! That was so funny!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!