Sunday, July 31, 2011

You Make Me Hoppy!

Hi there, hoppy Sunday! Hope you have had a little time to create today... I'm squeezing a little in before I head into a busy week! I loved the Card Patterns sketch this week, and I actually needed to make several cards for various reasons. This one is going to my animal loving niece, along with a pack of animal stickers- just for fun. :)
The stamps are from Papertrey Ink and the patterned paper is Echo Park. The frog embellishment is from an Etsy store called "Ring-O Crafts."
If you get a chance, and want to play along, here's the sketch: 
Enjoy your Sunday evening!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a nice Aunt you are!!! This is adorable! Love the eyes on that frog!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!