Saturday, July 2, 2011

Scrapping Everyday Miracles

Happy Saturday, crafty friends! I am sorry to admit that I failed to post the second challenge over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles. Ugh... oh well, here is my project anyway:

This is my niece, Claudia at the beach. She just learned how to walk and had a ball exploring the ocean and the sand! The caption at the top reads, "How blessings brighten as they take flight" -Young.
The last couple of layouts I have done, I've used the Echo Park line, "Sweet Summertime." It's been fun using stickers again! ;)
I hope you get a chance to be creative this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!