Saturday, July 30, 2011

RUNinspired

Good morning... I am normally out running a long run on Saturday morning, but this weekend, I had to rearrange my schedule a little. I wanted to share a layout I did on my girls scrappin' weekend about my first big race, the KY Derby Mini Marathon- 13.2 miles!
When I first started running, I went into a local running store called Fleet Feet. When I walked in, the first thing I saw was a huge poster that said, "Uninspired" at the top and then, underneath, "RUNinspired... running changes everything." I loved it. It was such a motivator for me, and now, I am 10 weeks away from running my first Marathon- 26.2 miles!
My two brothers, my sister-in-law and me running together in the Mini Marathon:
We had a blast running together and finishing was a feeling only someone who's "been there, done that" can understand. RUNinspired... 

5 comments:

  1. Fun layout and how neat that you all run together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A marathon! Wow, that is awesome!!! Love the layout what a great accomplishment to scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word ... I so admire you running a half marathon never mind a full one!! Well done ... lovely LO by the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it!!!!! You are so inspiring!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you! You are going to do super swell!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!