Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jingle Belles- Stars OR Stripes!

Hi there! Have you all recovered from the long July 4th weekend? We are slowly catching up on our rest. ;) Before I hop off to bed, I wanted to share my Jingle Belles card for this week. The challenge was to use stars OR stripes in your Christmas card creation. Here's mine:
The snowflake paper from Basic Grey reminded me of stars and my chipboard "JOY" has striped letters. Yes, I used PINK on another Christmas card. That's what happens when you make a holiday card in the summer. Come fall, my Christmas cards might be ORANGE! ;)
Enjoy your evening...

8 comments:

  1. I love pink for the holidays ... so fun with those traditional holiday hues ... love that glittery sentiment too ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just gorgeous. A fave for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweet chipboard "Joy" ... and pink is fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a firm believer in non-traditional colors for any holiday, so pink is good here. :) I'm looking forward to the orange ones. :)

    Love the chipboard letters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it...I'm a big fan of non-traditional cards..

    ReplyDelete
  6. what's that you say? *PINK* is not a traditional holiday color??! did i miss a memo??!?! :) :) :)

    i love pink! i love snowflakes that look like stars (& vice versa, even!); i love buttons; i loooooove stripey glittery chipboard letters set on a fun and funky label shape! in short i ♥LOVE♥ this fabulous card!!! (& am fully prepared to love--sight unseen, and in advance--said upcoming orangey xmas goodness!!!) :)

    xoxoxo, missus! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now wouldn't that be a novelty - an orange Christmas card! I love the pink for Christmas. It's just another form of red really.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your "joy"! So cute. I like pink in Christmas cards (Lauren does it so well too!) I think your card is super adorable, Amanda. AND if anyone could pull off an orange Christmas card, it would be YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!