Monday, April 11, 2011

A Weeks Worth...



Lots of fun stuff to share today... a weeks worth of news and creations!

It's been a whole seven days since my last post, and I apologize for that! It was so busy with the kids on spring break and I had a three days girls weekend! So, let me start the roll of events that happened:

I got a few new stamp sets in the mail. One from Papertrey and a couple from Paper Smooches. I love this monster and cute sentiment that I used from 2 sets of Paper Smooches stamps:


I taught Anna how to use my SLR camera. Of course her favorite photo op was of me chopping onions:
*Note: for those of you who have sensitive eyes and cry buckets when you chop onions, put on a pair of goggles. I keep them in the kitchen drawer. ;)

We made a trip to the Zoo, spent a day hiking, the kids saw the new movie "Hop," went fishing a couple of times, and had a few play dates:

We celebrated my sister-in-law's, my niece and my birthday:


And Mac finally lost his first tooth:


I'm pretty sure he holds the record for loosing his first tooth at such a late age... he's 8!


And last but certainly not least... I got word Friday night I am being *PUBLISHED* for the very first time in CARDS September 2011 issue!!! I am so excited. Persistence finally pays off. :) Thanks to those of you who really believed in me. You know who you are and I love you for it!

I have a TON of layouts, cards and a mini album that I did on my 3 day scrappin' trip with the girls. I just got back yesterday evening, so I haven't had a chance to photograph any of my projects. I will post them asap!

4 comments:

  1. Yippee on getting pubbed!!! I am so super excited for you. Love the pics in this post, too. That first card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Congrats on getting published! It's very well deserved! Love the monster card!!! And you must scrapbook the picture of you in the goggles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting published. I'm looking forward to see all of the fun things you got done on your 3 day get away. Congrats to Mac on the missing tooth. I'm looking forward to that experience with my daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! So much good stuff! Way to go Anna on using the camera, right on to Mac on the tooth and finally, CONGRATS to you on being published! Let us know what issue of cards it is, I will snag it from the store!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!