Monday, April 18, 2011

Thanks, Teacher!

I love this Paper Smooches apple stamp! I have used it several times and have had fun paper piecing it with different patterns. This card came together nicely with all the fun, bright colors!
A close up of the card- the envelope has a little card in it that I stamped with a Hero Arts sentiment.
That's all for today... didn't get much sleep last night and the day was full. We have added a new member to the family... a guinea pig named Henry. More on that later. ;)

1 comment:

  1. This card is awesome!!! I love it! The colors and the letters. Your children's teachers must count themselves super lucky...partly because you have awesome kids and partly because you are awesome talented!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!