Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mmm...whaa!

Paper Smooches is on the hunt for their next Guest Designer! I thought I would submit a couple cards I made last week when my new stamp sets arrived! So, here is the first one: If you have ordered from PS before, you know that your new stamp set comes sweetly wrapped in glassine and tied with chocolate bakers twine. Since I am my mothers child, I tend to reuse or re purpose lots of items, and especially the cute ones! So, my card has a slip cover... It's like it's own little present! Open it to see the pretties... Here's a close up... A little vintage, mixed together with sweetness and surprise!

3 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest thing I have seen today! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Very cute and great way to package it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I reusue too. It's seriously on the borderline of hoarding. :) Shhhhhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!