Monday, June 1, 2009

New Toy

I got a new toy. I did it and Stephen didn't even get mad. I bought the Cannon Digital EOS Rebel and I love it. I mean, I really love it, it's wicked cool! I had buyers remorse over a $40 Oaks hat, but not this baby. I have only been using it for a few days, but check out these beautiful, clear photos:
Mac's last soccer game yesterday:

Anna playing in the back yard:

Elan climbing a tree to catch a few ants:

I am really excited to learn a few new things in the world of photography. Taking pictures has always been one of my favorite things to do, I truly consider it one of my "crafts." So, to think of my scrapbook pages with gorgeous, crystal clear photos makes me giddy... I took photography in high school and college, so hopefully I will remember something from back in the day! I'll be taking a free 2 hour class at Murphy's soon.

...................................................................................

Stephen is home from his fishing trip and he had a wonderful time. Lots of stories, but no prize money... maybe next time! The kids and I missed him so much. When he walked in the door yesterday we were all fighting for hugs, kisses, show and tell time, and just outdoing ourselves for his attention! He always says the kids grow a foot every time he's gone (especially Elan!) and he's always ready to be back home. Love you, dear.

More exciting stuff tomorrow, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are gorgeous - you can even see the strands of hair! Was poor little Mac as hot as he looked???

    So glad Stephen is back. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Sounds like it is, for sure, true!

    Look out strawberries, the pickers are coming!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!