Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Eye Candy

Finally, after 7 loads of laundry, cleaning the house, changing beds, grocery shopping, and catching up on some rest, I had some time to myself last night before turning in. I made this layout for my nephew, Daniel. Daniel is so sweet, and I don't mind saying, he loves his Aunt Lou Lou! The quote I used on this page seemed perfect for him... he is so kind.
Journaling reads: "Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love."

I subscribe to Studio Calico's Kit of the Month and I received my first kit while in Hilton Head. So, last night I got to really look at it and drool... this kit is like no other that I have ever seen. It was so easy to work with. Usually, when I get new stuff, I have a hard time cutting the paper or using the embellishments right away. I like to look at them and "save them", but this kit was screaming, "USE ME"!! So, I did and I'm thrilled with the outcome above! Here are some items the kit came with:

More felties... these were so easy to work on in the car on the ride down. I got a lot of them made! The birds and flowers will be up for sale on my website: http://www.paperdollstationery.com/ by this weekend.

More to share tomorrow, but for now, I'm headed off to bed!




1 comment:

  1. I think Studio Calico is the best - everything all organized for you. It goes without saying that I LOVE Daniel's page. How adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!