Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm Ba-a-a-ack!

Hilton Head was a total blast. The weather was perfect, the kids were awesome and all the time spent with family was so much fun. Bike riding, crab catching, shopping, wave riding, swimming, eating, drinking, and playing was a ball. The only battle of the whole trip was between me and the bike rack on my car. The bike rack won and I'm left with a bump on the head, a scratch on the face and a black eye.
I have an absolute ton of pictures from the trip, but I will only post a few of my faves here:
Mac loved riding the waves on his boogie board!

If Anna wasn't swimming in the ocean, she was searching for shells and sea creatures. She found a ton of sand dollars, 3 conch shells, a hermit crab and a starfish. Go Girl!Elan didn't like the ocean until the last day, naturally. He did love the sand though, and everyday he was an absolute mess of it!Our trip to Harbour Town. So much fun...In Harbour Town, Greg Russell was there singing. During the show, my niece, Lucy, had hearts in her eyes for Mac. She loves him so much!A morning bike ride to the Coligny Bakery for doughnuts, muffins, scones and really good, strong coffee.My entire family was down there with us, so we had our portraits done on the beach. This is my favorite one of the bunch that I took. This is my mom and all of my nieces: Kendall, Keeley, Anna and Lucy. Mom made all of their white eyelet dresses. They were precious!As you can see, we made lots of memories for another week of summer spent on Hilton Head Island, S.C. I have a lot of scrapping to do! Fist, I have to tackle my family room and get it painted, then... CRAFT time! Enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great time Amanda! I am jealous LOL We missed the kids at VBS though :( Oh, and I am so super stoked that I get to pick out some awesome stationery! I will let you know soon what I am going to use the gift certificate on :) Hey, are you going to be at Brown Park this Wed. for picnic in the park? Would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such fun! We may need to try Hilton Head at some point - we've been OBXers for several years now. Cheers to you for driving with the wee ones - we flew b/c I couldn't take a repeat of our last road trip. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!