Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's hot, hot, hot out there!

Whew! The heat... it is hot out there! The humidity is awful and I don't think we can go a day without a summer shower. I believe summer has come and is going to stay for a while. I am going to spread some hot summer lovin'...

I chose JMW as the winning recipient of some monogrammed stationery in the new "margarita" stripe. I asked, "What does summer mean to you?" and here is what JMW had to say:

To me, summer means hot, lazy days by the pool, crickets singing in the nighttime air, tall glasses of lemonade, linen and cotton clothes, running barefoot in the grass and fireworks on the 4th of July.


I LOVED that answer! I couldn't define summer any better myself! Congrats, JMW! Email me at profumo@bellsouth.net to claim your prize!

Now, I'm off to paint my family room... stay cool...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so honored to have won! I'll drop you an e-mail shortly. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this giveaway!!! Bad blogger SJ, Bad! lol

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!