Monday, March 30, 2009

The Monkey Paper!

The cute pink monkey paper has been cut! I looked at it long enough and decided these pictures would be perfect with it! This is a page that I might give to my neice, Kendall for her birthday. I just love these pictures, they truly show the fun relationship between Kendall and Anna.


The second day of Spring Break has begun and I might loose my mind before week end. I did not intend to make a living of being a referee. Holy smokes, Anna could possibly take down Tyson in a match. She is a ball of fire. Yesterday I think I had to put her in time out about a dozen times, but she is the type that doesn't learn from her mistakes, but makes a game out of being
punished. That's the problem... she never feels punished because everything is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!