Thursday, March 26, 2009

Holy Cute Paper!

Ok, so I admit it... I find super cute paper and I just look at it. I don't want to cut it, or use it, or embellish it, I just want to hold on to it. My latest find, from Michael's, is this darling monkey paper. The monkeys are flocked (feel fuzzy)! I just love it and so does Anna- she immediately thinks it should be put in her scrapbook. However, I just can't let go yet. So, it will remain on my desk where I can keep a good eye on it!

My nephew, Bo, is in the hospital and has been since Tuesday night. He's only 4 weeks old and has been running a horribly high fever for several days. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. My brother and his wife are in need of some serious sleep and a day without worry. I have faith that he will be okay. This is a picture of baby Bo on his birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!