Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello Monday!

Hello there! It was a good weekend- except the Cards lost... I'm glad I got to go to the Friday night game where they played like NBA stars. Last night they played more like high school second stringers. Oh well, we have next season.
I did quite a bit of crafting this weekend, mostly work stuff (invitations) but I did make a scrapbook page and this cute card for a sick friend. I got into my scrap paper stash again and came up with this happy garden themed card. I used my circle and flower punches for the flowers and cut other green strips of paper for the stems, leaves and grass. I stamped the "thinking of you" part in chocolate ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!