Sunday, March 29, 2009

CHA Louisville

I went with one of my best freinds, Elizabeth, and her mom to the CHA Convention yesterday. I was so excited since I had never been to a craft and hobby convention before. I was looking forward to seeing all the new papers, embellishments, tools and other goodies that they would have to offer. Instead, I felt like I was at a flea market. I was truly only impressed with 2 or 3 booths. The others seem to have had a bunch of out dated items for 50% off. The samples that I saw were less than impressive. Did I expect too much? Maybe... but still, I managed to find a few things. What all I did purchase came from the same booth (the 1 of 3 that I liked).

All of the products above are by Prima. The top photo is handmade paper with bit of thickness and texture and some really cute paper flowers. The bottom photo is some paper I bought. The paper with the hearts and the one with the circles are actually stiched. Since I don't sew, I thought these were great! I wonder how long it will take me to bust into the packages or actually cut the paper... they are awfully cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!