Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Paper Smooches Cards!

Hello there! It's a rainy day... perfect for snuggling or crafting! I am working on an awesome project for a friend right now, I'll share more when it's done.

Today, I want to share two more cards I made for the Paper Smooches chance to be the guest design spot for April. Both the shamrock and the sentiment "lucky to have you" are *FREE!* They are digital images, so you can make them however big or small you want. Click here for your free images.

On this card, I used a scrap of printed transparency and I love how it added to the grid look: On this one, I colored the shamrock with Copics first, then added some green Stickles. I stamped "Good luck" in Smokey Shadow ink- both from Papertrey Ink.

If you have a chance to play along with the challenge... do! The images are super cute! And, if you get picked, you get 2 free stamp sets and 2 card templates! I just ordered my first set and I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!