Wednesday, March 23, 2011

For the love of card making...

Oh, how I adore this card... the design, the colors, the embellishments. Jingle Belles has definitely become one of my favorite weekly challenges! I love their prompts, sketches, inspiration and the instant gratification of getting a card done in 25% of the time it would take to do a layout. AND, I'm totally getting a huge stash of Christmas cards done! Here's the sketch they used for this weeks prompt:
I am diggin' this sketch. I am saving it for future reference... I can totally see a birthday card in the making very soon!

12 comments:

  1. You are really cranking out these Jingle Belles cards. I had great intentions... love your card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! I love that you used fabric as a focal point, it looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh oh oh oh OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! how flippin' much does this ♥ROCK♥ missus??!?! hint: it's A LOT...possibly not calcuable using 21st century mathematics, so i might have to wait and tell ya later, k?! (in the meantime: DIBS! DIBS! DIBS!) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is really fun! You could also link this at this week's twine challenge at Betty Bee's Buzz. Cuh-UTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN FUN FUN!! love your flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your use of fabric on your card. I love how all of the elements come together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marvelous. I love your fabric flower. This is such a happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabric circles ... twine ... oh my ... love every single element ... fantastic holiday design ... thanks for joining our jingle belles fun (and for the rockin' tunes).

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS OVERLOAD!! Wow!! Really stunning! I'll fight Lauren for it. I'm bigger...I'll win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun, feel-good card! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is such a gorgeous card - love it. the fabric circles are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!