Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Two for Tuesday!

Right on! I'm a crazy, craftin', cool mama! Okay, I'm not that cool, actually kinda nerdy- my kids will definitely say I'm not cool, but I used to be! I use to be awesome! Then, I had three little ones and my cool-o-meter dropped drastically. Enough of that! Look at this hilarious layout:
Elan gets some serious bed-head, but on this particular morning, pictures had to be taken! I have been wanting to scrap them for a while and apparently today was the day! A closer look and the wicked title: I used some Echo Park paper, KI Memories quick strips, and all the chipboard is Cosmo Cricket, from the Joy Ride collection. The sketch is brought to you by Sketchy Thursdays.
Have a great evening and try playing along over at Sketchy Thursdays!

5 comments:

  1. This is hysterical! I love this layout! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! Matthew has crazy hair too, LOL. I love those pics!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Love those pics and your title is so great! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thurdsdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehehehehe... I loveeeeeeeeee that title and those photos!! TOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! LOVE THIS! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute, I love how you created the title!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!