Monday, February 28, 2011

Cub Scouts

Here's a layout I finished up last week, but never posted. I really like the way it turned out. It started from an old Sketchy Thursdays sketch, but I veered off a little and ended up doing my own thing! So glad I did too! This is from a Cub Scout event that Mac participated in. He was presented with a "Light of Christ" medal at the Cathedral by the Archbishop. It was a pretty big deal and we were very proud of him and his accomplishment.

It's been raining here... a lot. So, stay dry!

1 comment:

  1. What a great Scouting layout! My boys earned their Light of Christ and Parvuli Dei medals the same year at the Cathedral and it was such a special event. :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!