Friday, October 2, 2009

Rainy Day = Crafting!

It's raining and a chilly fall day. Perfect for staying home and doing crafts/projects and putting out all my fall and Halloween decorations. It's the start of a new month, and October is my favorite time of the year! October brings: Anna's birthday (19th), my brother Nate's birthday (4th), Halloween, World Card Making Day (tomorrow), leaves turning beautiful colors and a crisp, clean, chill in the air. I just love it!

To celebrate my love for October, I'm having another giveaway! It's one you won't want to miss! So, stay tuned for details, and a pic of what you could win! (Hint: it will be a hoot if you get picked!)
Photo: Elan in the rain. He wears this fireman gear even when it's not raining. Photo taken in July 2009.

4 comments:

  1. He looks so cute in the yellow rain gear! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want an umbrella with firetrucks on it. It is almost as if when you hit adulthood no one wants you to have super cool rain gear any more. Sigh! He is awfully cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can anyone be that cute?? He really loves his outfit, doesn't he? What a precious picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Liam has the same rain coat! Your little guy is such a cutie! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!