Friday, September 25, 2009

Sketchfest- Day 6!

It's Sketchfest Friday! I really liked this sketch, the only problem I had was deciding what actually to do with those 3 squares... houses? hearts? birthday stuff? flowers? Hmmm... I liked what I ended up with.
Today's sketch: My card:

And a close up...
Tree paper is from My Little Shoebox, polka dots, Making Memories. Butterfly punch, Martha Stewart. Chipboard button, Love, Elsie and the other 3 buttons are random! Chocolate shimmery cardstock is from who knows where... in my scraps!

Tomorrow is the last day of Sketchfest at Caardvarks. BOO!!! I have been having so much fun that this week has practically disappeared! Tun in tomorrow for the last sketch and my take!

5 comments:

  1. How fun are those colors ... love those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, you go girl. So cute! Love the lettering and the sweet little butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this - love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!