Saturday, July 18, 2009

More eye candy...

Here is the rest of my mom's collection. I think the pictures are fuzzy because I took them after I framed them. It was a year ago, people, I must not have been right.
Anyway, I was going for an outdoor them; sun, wind, trees and flowers.

My niece, Keeley. Journaling reads: "Grandmothers are rays of sunshine in children's lives."

My niece, Lucy. Journaling reads: "Grandmothers are the people who take delight in hearing babies breathing into the phone."

My niece, Kendall and nephew, Daniel. Journaling reads: "Between the earth and sky above, nothing can match a grandmothers love."

So, there you have it! I hope you are inspired to get crafty this weekend! I will be scrapping all day tomorrow, but for today, hosting a baby shower for a very dear friend.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I never get tired of looking at them! They brighten my day every time I go downstairs. I AM LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy looks like a doll. A real baby doll. What an angel. Love the sweet kid pages!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!