Friday, July 31, 2009

Etsy Shop Goodies!

Oh boy! Take a peek at these newly listed Etsy shop goodies! Journaling spots for your albums and scrapbook pages, and new felties! The felties are made of fabric and a washable glue, so you can use them for appliques too! I had so much fun making these little cuties, I hope you enjoy the preview!
Journaling Spots:

Christmas Bird:
OWLS! Love them...Sweet Cupcake:And for the rest of the listings, well, you will just have to go to my Etsy shop to see!
I'm off to play an adult kickball game! More tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I think I love the owl almost better than the birds! Do you want to put the little bird with the red eye on your desk on Anna's new navy and white jumper with the red buttons and ric-rac?

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!