Monday, August 2, 2010

Birthday Card!

Hello! I am slowly recovering from my trip to Chicago... not only did I go to CHA, but also partied with one of my besties, Megan (who lives there). Not to mention the cackling going on between to chicks- me and Sammy Jo... we never run out of things to talk about! ;) I'll post CHA pics later...

Today, I want to get in my birthday card for the Caardvarks challenge. So, here it is... the one I made for my bestie, Megan. She turned 33 on July 28 and we celebrated in Chicago with a fiesta... Ole'!
I'll be back tomorrow... I have loads to share!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card!!! I think I see some sassafras. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The is a really cute card! Megan has great taste in friends! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!