Monday, June 27, 2011

Wanna Dance?

Hello, crafty friends! I have a layout today! This weekend was very productive in the creation department, so I got lots done and the inspiration was rollin'! I used this weeks sketch from Sketchy Thursdays, which I *loved*. In fact, I have two more layouts in the process using the same sketch... one for each of the boys. I hope to share them on Wednesday. Here's the sketch:
Here's my layout:
I had loads of fun doing this page- used some paint, tape, different borders, chipboard... Anna loves it- she wants to put it in her room. ;) It's of her and Stephen dancing at my cousins wedding we went to a couple weeks ago while we were at the beach. So fun...

7 comments:

  1. Sweet layout! Love the papers and embellishments you used. Neat seeing how you used tape, I saw some decorative tape yesterday and wasn't sure what to do with it lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job with the sketch! I also used it 2x this past week for my pages, too. :) And how cute that she wants to have the LO in her room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! And beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet and fun layout! Love all the paint splattering and the music note paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valuable information ..I'm delighted to read this short article..many thanks for giving us this helpful information. Great walk-through. I value this post.
    modern floor lamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful! I love it! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is soooooo precious! i loveeeeeeee those photos and love love love the paint and the banner! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!