Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is my beautiful mother's 65th birthday.The kids and I got to spend most of our afternoon with her, doing art, talking and eating ice cream! My mom is my very best friend and I am so lucky to get to spend so much wonderful time with her. In a couple days...a whole week with her at the beach... we leave Saturday!

My mom doesn't love anything as much as she loves her 12 grandchildren! This picture was taken 2 years ago on the beach. She is with all her granddaughters- since then, another has been born!
Mom and Anna having a moment this weekend... Anna said, "Mimi, you are the grandmother that I love the most." Mom has a very special bond with all three of my children, we are so lucky.
 I love you, Mom. You are a rock, an inspiration and the most wonderful friend anyone could hope for. Thanks for teaching me to be just like you. Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Aw! ... Happy Birthday to your lovely Mom ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom rocks :) Love you and you guys be safe and have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!