Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Stationery

Hi there... hope you all have been staying dry from the wet weather we've been having! Just popping in today to share some of the new stationery designs that I just added to the web site. I found/purchased the graphics from a darling Etsy shop called Erin Bradley. You can find the stationery for sale in my shop here.

I think this is so fun for the preppy guy in your life...
These were a birthday gift for one of my girlfriends who loves owls! I also paired it with a note pad- she loved it!
The whale design was inspired by an adorable beach towel that my cousin had in Hilton Head while we were on vacation.
I made these for myself since I'm the camera girl in the family! It reminds me of an Andy Warhol print!

Enjoy... :)

1 comment:

  1. Love them ... I have to say the owls are also my favourites ...

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!