Thursday, May 19, 2011

Multi-Photo Layout

In the summer of 2009, I took the kids to the Zoo. It was a full day, but on the way home, we saw the Louisville firefighters checking their engines, lights and hoses outside the fire house. After stopping the car for a moment so the kids could watch, the fire Chief invited them to help. It was a kids dream... getting on the truck, spraying the hose, trying on gear and it was just my kiddos there- the firefighters gave them all their attention! It was awesome and I didn't want them to forget it.

Which brings me to the layout of the day... I loved all the pictures I took that afternoon, but I prefer making one 12x12 layout- that could be a problem with lots of photos. Problem solved when you print your own! I printed 6 photos at a 2x3 inch size and then arranged them on the page. I love lots of photos that capture the moment, and the daily stuff, like the "Fire House Pit Stop," are the days I want my kiddos to remember. That's what scrapbooking is all about!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!