Wednesday, May 11, 2011

JB- Christmas Past

Hey there! It's been a whirlwind of business since last Thursday! Derby week is a blast, but it takes me a few days to recover! ;) Then, we threw in Mother's Day the day after Derby, and sheesh... I'm still catching my breath!
Anyway, I had to get my Jingle Belles card done and posted before the deadline! Again, just in the nick of time! This week, the prompt: "Christmas Past." I used a vintage card from October afternoon as my starting point of "Christmas Past" and went from there. Adding printed paper from Basic Grey, felt embellie from MM, rosette ribbon from Am. Crafts, and the blue button? That really is vintage! I thought it looked great with the blue in the little girls dress!
Enjoy! I hope to breathing at a more regular pace by next weekend!

5 comments:

  1. oh wow, miss amanda! i am SOOOOOOOOOO loving your fabulous vintage card! what a ♥BRILLIANT♥ choice of embellies and YES, that gorgeous vintage blue button is the perfect finishing touch! LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of the button really pulls out the blue in her dress ... love all of the wonderful elements ... so glad you went vintage with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Beautiful image, and I love that snowflake and the rosettes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful image! And the pairing of the felt, the rosette ribbon, and the stunning vintage button pulls the whole thing together just perfectly! Stunning card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty card - when i try this, mine just looks "busy", but yours looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!