Saturday, March 24, 2012

I did some scrappin'! I know you are surprised... it's been a while. This is Elan and some of his many hats. He loves hats, helmets, hoods, and plays the part when he has one on! I captured a picture or two for every season from last year and it was so fun to compare how much he has grown.

Supplies: White and Kraft cardstock, Smash polka dot tape, Studio Calico cloud chip shapes and Mister Huey in white, AC Dear Lizzy paper garland, Fiskars punch, SEI letter stickers, Chipboard letters, and
October Afternoon stickers and letters.

I hope to scrap some more very soon! I have pictures printed and everything! It's just finding a couple hours to make something wonderful! Hope you find some time this weekend to create.
Enjoy, and GO CARDS! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to do a LO like this of my Julia; that girl can wear some hats! She wore Cool-Whip containers and buckets as a toddler :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!