Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Birthdays are Sweet!

Good morning! It's another beautiful day here... sunny and in the 60's! You can't beat that! I wanted to share another birthday card I made recently:
I used some leftover scraps of that cute banner paper, seam binding ribbon, SRM Stickers and Sassafrass felt embellies. It came together quickly- which I love.
I desperately want to do some scrapbooking, but my desk is such a mess that I can't spread out and work. Todays agenda is to clean it up! Hope you can get out and enjoy some of this day!

1 comment:

  1. Darling card, Amanda! I love the pennants and the felt embellies :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!