Thursday, March 1, 2012

GROW

I haven't shared a layout in sooo long! I took these pictures of the kids while they played outside in the tree last August. When I saw the colorful tree paper from Little Yellow Bicycle in September, I knew exactly what I was going to do. Sadly, the paper and the photos sat on my desk until just yesterday.

I added some other papers, fringed the green to make it look like grass with my Martha Stewart scissors, and a Dear Lizzy glittered chipboard "grow." The little embellies next to the pictures are from Fancy Pants.

I always say how fast the kiddos are growing up. I want them to grow, but just a little s l o w e r. I miss the days where they just want to cuddle on a lap and read a book. Now, they play soccer together in the mud and have to strip down in the garage before even thinking of coming in the house. Anna reads to Elan and Mac is loosing all his teeth. Elan makes himself a snack without wanting any help and they all go on "path hiking" adventures together. I sit home and wait for someone that needs a hug or kiss... and I'm not ashamed to say that I bribe them with treats so they will sit and talk to me.
Grow on little buddies...

2 comments:

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!