Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Sketch

Good morning, friends. Happy first day of November! Can you believe it's already November? I know... Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner! I am trying to squeeze in a little craft time for myself here and there, between filling stationery orders, working on a big holiday card commission, and chasing the kiddos around! It's only going to get busier! ;)
This week, I really liked the Sketchy Thursdays sketch. It was CAS and inspired me. So, I used this picture of my mom and dad that I have had sitting on my desk for months. We were in Hilton Head and also at my cousins wedding. We had so much fun and this picture of them really does show their happiness with each other.   
My parents have been married for over 40 years!!! Sure, they have their moments, we all do, but for the most part, they have a solid relationship that my three brothers and I really look up to and strive to have in our own marriage. They brought us up right with strong values, and for that, I am forever grateful. They make me so happy! 
And, if you want to play along with this weeks sketch at Sketchy Thursdays, this is what you have to play with:
You have until Wednesday night at 10pm to link up! :)

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful photo! Congrats to your parents! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and the paint splatters! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors just pop and work so well on this page! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I love this one! Super job! love, em

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely ... beautiful page and photo ...

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!