Monday, October 31, 2011

No tricks... just treats!

Happy Halloween! Today, I wanted to share the last of my Halloween cards that I made...

This one is for my crafty niece, Kendall that loves *glitter*! The witch is covered in crystal glitter and her shoes are red. Kendall is also going to be a candy corn witch for Halloween, so "good little witch" was perfect!
These last two are just random... no one in mind and they didn't even get sent! Sheesh... I am bad at actually getting a card in the mail.

Hope you and all the little goblins out there have a happy, safe Halloween! I'll post a picture of my little creeps dressed up tomorrow! Anna's costume is a hoot! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of SPAM, I have had to turn on Word Verification.
Sorry for the trouble, but I do love your comments and feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to leave one!